Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
"Let the sun shine through your heart”
There was no Happy Days post from me last week, but not because I had no happy moments. We were just busy making memories on the Isle of Wight! You can read about the resort we stayed at here, and I'll be sharing more from our holiday very soon. As you can imagine, we have lots of happy moments, so here's a few recent ones:
- The boys had their first experience of sandy toes and salty hair. Little N is three and a half, but we've never been to the seaside! When we went to Bluestone Wales last year, it rained on the one day that we ventured to the beach in Tenby. So on this holiday we spent every single day at the nearby beaches. Little N was so happy to be able to build sandcastles, while J merrily kicked them down.
- Little N seems to be coming on leaps and bounds with his speech. His words are becoming clearer, he now uses I, me and my correctly and he is starting to pronounce the letter S.
- Talking of speech, J has also started to say a few more words. Ian and I had been talking about whether we should be worried about his lack of speech, and typically a few days later he started saying more. He can now say dad, duck, quack quack, woof woof and oh dear.
- We had a fabulous dinner one night while we were on holiday at a restaurant in Ryde called The Three Buoys. I was so happy to discover they had a vegan menu, with not a single ratatouille or risotto in sight!
- I've been sent a car to review this week which is rather exciting! We've got a Peugeot 5008 which is a 7-seater. We're looking to buy a new car very soon and a compact MPV is exactly what we are looking to buy. I'll be writing about the car in more detail soon.
- We've been spending lots of time with our friends and their children; I think we have spent the last four Saturdays in a row all hanging out together. Last weekend we spent the afternoon in the park playing frisbee and eating ice-cream. It was great!
This weekend we are heading to the farm for another birthday party, then Sunday is Father's Day. We have no plans as yet, but hopefully the weather will be nice so we can do something fun. Have a super weekend!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.