Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
Jacket - Lottie & Lysh
My brain is turning to mush at the moment, it really is! If I actually manage to summon up the energy to do anything, by the time the weekend rolls around and I'm writing my Happy Days post I can't actually remember what I've done! Come on brain, you can do this...Here's what has made me happy recently
• J learning his colours. His speech is coming on so much lately, considering he was only two in September and wasn't speaking much at all then. He loves to show me that he has got his "buuuue shoes" or the "wed car", and tell me that I have "bwown hair" and that he has "bwonde hair". He has also decided that the baby is called Lola. No idea where he's got that name from!
• A coffee morning. I hadn't seen my friend Jo in ages, though to be honest I barely see anyone these days! So we arranged to meet at a café in town after the school run and nattered until it was time to get Little N from nursery school. I do love our chats, putting the world to rights!
• World Book Day. It was my first as a parent and Little N asked to be Mr Tickle. I drew, cut out and painted a cardboard Mr Tickle which I tied on with some elastic. In the car on the way to school he said, "I'm so happy, Mummy." It made my day to see him so excited.
• Olive oil. I have been craving a few very random things recently like sweetcorn (has to be Green Giant!), cheap lemonade and bizarrely olive oil. So imagine my delight when a package of Pomora's Olio Nuovo arrived. It's their youngest, freshest olive oil, it's unfiltered, vibrant green and has such a delicious fresh taste. This pregnant mama is in heaven!
• Irises. I haven't bought a bunch of flowers in ages as we had poinsettias throughout the house over Christmas and new year. I spotted some gorgeous bright purple flowers at the market on Tuesday which my friend told me are irises. I bought two huge bunches!
• Feeling calm. I have been doing a lot of my Natal Hypnotherapy course recently and the hypnobirthing tracks really help to make me feel calm and peaceful. I wrote a post about why hypnobirthing is right for me and once I'm finished I'll be writing another to share my thoughts on it - as well as updating you after the birth to let you know if it helped!
Have a lovely weekend! It's my baby shower so I will tell you all about that next week!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.