Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
Is it just me or is this year whizzing by? I feel like I've slept through January and February, it doesn't feel like it should be March already!Here's what has made me happy recently
• My baby shower! I decided to organise one myself as this is my last baby, plus I am terrible at keeping in touch with friends and family as it is so it was a good excuse to get all my favourite people together before I disappear off the face of the earth in a midst of newborn-sleep-deprivation! Katy was there as was Lucy from A Mum Called Lucy, and the pair of them were awesome and took loads of lovely photos for me like the one above. I'll write a little post in the next few days to share what we got up to.
• A new cookbook! I've been wanting the Thug Kitchen Cookbook for ages but kept forgetting to order it. I had an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my inbox so I ordered it. The recipes are amazing! If you are after a new recipe book I really recommend it!
• My new travel system. We're working with Cosatto and have been sent their Woop travel system and matching Port car seat. I've got a "first look" blog post for each of them going live next week so keep your eyes peeled for those if you'd like to know more!
• Getting organised. I have sorted all of baby girl's newborn range of clothes and they're now neatly folded in her drawers ready to wear. I've also prewashed her dinky little newborn cloth nappies, they're so cute! This weekend is the local NCT Nearly New Sale so I took a few things there to be sold. Fingers crossed they sell!
• Good news! I ended the week with some really good news - my placenta has moved out of the way of my cervix enough to allow for a natural birth, so we are back on with planning for a home birth. Yippee!
Have a lovely weekend! We're heading to an anniversary tea party at Willows Farm this weekend so look out for our posts about that!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.
Quite Frankly She Said is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk