Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
I am struggling to keep my eyes open to write this post as I am just so exhausted! I hit 37 weeks pregnant on Thursday and I am totally ready to have this baby. Pass the matchsticks please!Here's what has made me happy recently
• A party at Willows Farm. On Saturday we were invited to a party to celebrate the one year anniversary since the opening of the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground. It's an amazing playground and the boys love it, so we were so pleased to be invited along to the celebrations. You can see what we got up to in this post.
• Logan. Ian and I squeezed a last minute trip to the cinema on Sunday. I love the X-Men movies and Wolverine is my fave, so I've been desperate to see this movie!
• Baby things! I mentioned last week that our Cosatto Woop had arrived; I've shared a "first look" post if you want to see more. We've also had our SnuzPod arrive with the most beautiful bedding. I'm planning to set it up during the week and might do a little video of me doing so. As long as I don't end up effing and blinding I'll share that with you next week! We've also had our Nomi arrive this week so it looks like I have lots of building to do in the next few days.
• Maternity leave. It's kind of bittersweet this one, as I love my role with the Social Sparkle team and it's been a bit hard to switch off, but I do have lots to sort out before baby comes so it's good to free up a bit of time.
• Yarn! I ordered a load of pretty yarn so that I can crochet a blanket for the baby. The boys have each had something made by me - in fact Noah had lots of things as I had a lot more free time with him! This time I am planning a striped blanket in all sorts of candy shop shades. Hopefully I will finish before the baby arrives!
Have a lovely weekend!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.