Father’s Day is fast approaching, this year it falls on Sunday 21st June 2015. Have you found the perfect Father’s Day gift yet? Here are 6 awesome gift ideas for the Dads in your lives; whatever he’s into and whatever your budget I think I have found something that will make every Dad feel special this Father’s Day!
1. FOR ALL DADS For me, finding the right card is more important than the gift! I adore this cheeky Father’s Day card (£2.50) from Rory & The Bean.
2. FOR THE SENTIMENTAL DAD I love to store precious memories in journals, scrapbooks, photobooks and the such, and the from you to me Dear Dad journal (£12.99)* is simply lovely. It has around 60 wonderful questions carefully designed to inspire every father to tell his personal story. It’s a heart-warming way for Dads to collect memories and experiences to treasure and share with their children.
3. FOR THE DAD OF MANY This hand-engraved key-ring (£19.75) from MW Studio includes a coin from Dad’s and children’s years of birth. I originally got one for Ian 2 years ago, engraved with “Daddy & Us” and this year I’ve got another coin to add to it from Baby J’s year of birth.
4. FOR THE NEW DADDY Daddy’s Magic Bag of Bathtime Bliss (£23.00)* from MamaBabyBliss is a wonderful gift idea for new Daddies. The natural cotton drawstring washbag contains the award-winning and paediatrician approved Splash Baby Bath Wash and Hugs Natural Baby Massage Oil, a rubber duck, soft flannel and a special Dad’s Baby Massage Guide. It’s a great way to encourage busy Dads to enjoy some bonding time with their babies.
5. FOR THE DAD WITH A SWEET TOOTH The Great British Tool Box (£3.50)* is part of the Great British Sweet Collection range from Retro Sweet and makes the ideal gift for upcoming Father’s Day. They specialise in nostalgic sweets providing a blast from the past guaranteed to put a smile on any Dad’s face. The personalisation option means that a message as sweet as the sweets themselves can be added to the gift.
6. FOR THE FASHIONABLE FATHER Beards are huge this year – in size and popularity! Ian has told me that only a wooden comb will do the job of keeping his man-plumage in check and I think this short wooden comb (£10.00) from Dapper Duke is perfect.
Find me on Facebook!
* PR sample