Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
Apologies for the lack of post from me last week. I did have plenty of happies to share but I was just so exhausted on Friday that I was falling asleep and had to message Katy to say I just wasn't going to get my post done in time. Being pregnant is hard work!Here's what has made me happy recently
• Playing on zip wires with the boys. During half term we went to one of the parks nearby which has a massive sand pit, a huge slide and an awesome zip wire. The boys were loving the zip wire, although I was exhausted waddling alongside them to make sure they didn't fall off!
• A trip to Paradise Wildlife Park. We're blog ambassadors for this lovely zoo but haven't been in a while as it's been so cold and I've struggled a lot during this pregnancy. It was really good to go again, although a lion peed on my pushchair! Thank goodness J wasn't in it at the time, that's all I can say! I didn't take my camera this time, but you can see photos from a previous visit here.
• Organising my wedding flowers. We're having quite a low-key wedding but a few things are still really important to us and having lovely flowers is one of them. My talented friend Stephanie from Stephanie Rose Flowers is going to be doing them and I can't wait to see what she comes up with. I've basically said I like eucalyptus and I like lavender and have left the rest to her!
• Nesting. I have tidied and cleaned and gotten rid of loads of things this week so the house is beginning to look a lot more organised and spacious. I still have lots more to do and to be honest this house is just far too small for us, but it is a start!
• Washing baby clothes. How much fun is it! It's so weird to hold up these tiny little outfits and think that the boys were ever this small. Ian's mum has been on a buying mission and has found some really gorgeous outfits that aren't head-to-toe pink, they really are so lovely.
Have a lovely weekend!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.