Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
Mama tee from Selfish Mother
I am in full on nesting mode this week - either that or the little bit of sunshine has made me want to start spring cleaning early! As a result I have been exhausted and falling asleep ridiculously early, so apologies for late comments - I am getting to you all, I promise!Here's what has made me happy recently
• A day at Champneys. My beautiful Nanna, who seems to live at Champneys, felt I needed a break so paid for me to spend a whole day there being pampered and relaxing. BY MYSELF. I've not had a day to myself for over 4 years, so it was amazing. I decided not to blog it and instead switch off and enjoy the undivided attention. I had the Beautiful Bump treatment, a luxury facial and a luxury pedicure. I even fell asleep during the facial I was that relaxed!
• New skincare goodies. My Nanna had given me the money to book Champneys but as there was a special offer I had some left over which she told me to treat myself with. I bought loads of products whilst at Champneys, then ordered the Birchbox limited edition skincare box (I'll show you that in the next few days) and a new foundation brush from Real Techniques.
• Game of Thrones. I haven't watched it in ages as there has been so many good things to watch on TV over Christmas, but we have just started watched season 4. Love it!
• The miracle sleep book. I read "The Rabbit Who Wants to Go to Sleep" and the boys fell asleep within seconds of reading it. It is a bit of a weird read and I felt rather clumsy, but it totally works!
• New dresses. Tiffany Rose sent me two of their beautiful maternity dresses and they are stunning! I can't wait to show you.
• A new giveaway. I've teamed up with the lovely Alex from Lamb & Bear to offer you the chance to win some leggings and a dribble scarf. Don't miss out!
• Swimming achievements. It has taken a lot of tears and perseverance and the most amazing swimming teacher in the world, but yesterday Little N got his first swimming badge. He tried SO hard and did so well, I am so, so proud of him!
What are your weekend plans? It is my stepson's 10th birthday today so Ian is taking him to his laser quest party, while I stay home nursing a cold!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Quite Frankly She Said is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.