Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
This week has been another 'blink and you'll miss it' week! I've been kept busy with work and appointments, and the days are just flying by. I haven't even had time to take a single photo so instead here's one to tempt you over to this cute little post. Next week is half term here so I'm looking forward to hopefully having a bit of a slower-paced week.Here's what has made me happy recently
• Going out for dinner with Ian and the boys. On Saturday we decided to go out for an early dinner as Ian and I had both managed to miss lunch, though I can't remember why now. We ended up going to Bar Azita in Hitchin, which despite being open for nearly two years I've never been to before! And it was delicious. There was something for all of us and the service was fantastic. You must go!
• Apple Tree Yard. I never have a clue what's good to watch on tv but I'd seen lots of people talking about Apple Tree Yard on social media and it sounded like my cup of tea. I love a good psychological thriller! Ian and I decided to watch one episode but it was so good we watched three episodes back to back and now have the final to watch. It's on iPlayer if you missed it.
• Happy post. Lots of lovely things have arrived this week including a SleepyHead Deluxe, an amazing Snuggle Up pregnancy pillow and a Cuddledry towel which I'll be telling you more about soon. I've also received a bundle of teeny weeny newborn sized cloth nappies and a gorgeous maternity dress from the lovely Hannah over at Budding Smiles.
• A birthday party. My friend's son turned two on Thursday so we went to a local soft play centre, just a few of us. It's his proper party today and the boys are very excited!
• Costa's new coffee, banana and oat smoothie. Oh my gosh, it is sooo yummy! It's made with coffee (don't worry, I know my caffeine limits), a whole banana, oats, oat milk, ice and honey. Obviously skip the honey to make it vegan. It is delish!
• New make-up. I bought a few bits from Boots Natural Collection which is a range that I haven't used since I was a teenager. They are so cheap though that I thought I can't really go wrong! I got my eyebrows threaded this week too; it was way overdue so I feel a bit more human now.
• Seeing baby girl. I had a scan this week to see if my placenta has moved, which it sadly hasn't yet. But it was lovely to see baby girl's chubby little face yawning away. She is growing well and seems happy in there, I just need my placenta to shift out of the way.
Have a lovely weekend!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.