Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
“Don't you know that everybody's got a Fairyland of their own?”
This week I have loved:
- The children's chocolatey faces after scoffing lots of Easter eggs.
- Visiting a new play cafe in town and catching up with friends.
- Going to the farm. We saw a two day old calf, two day old chicks, hours old piglets and witnessed a lamb being born! I have photos of the lamb being born but they're pretty graphic. Maybe it's best I don't share those ones on the blog...
- Line of Duty, though it is driving me mad having to wait a whole week for the next episode!
- One Born Every Minute returning to our screens. I just love births and babies, though it is making me super broody.
- The boys doing races up and down the hallway. Little N shouts, "ready, steady, go!" and off they go.
- J saying "duck, duck, duck!" when we saw ducks and swans by the river. He doesn't speak very much so it's lovely that he has learnt a new word.
- Spending an afternoon with my brother and his fiancee who are getting married in just over a month's time, eek!
- Ending the week with an Easter egg hunt in my in-laws back garden with all the children and my nieces.
This weekend we are going to a barbecue at my friend's house - the first of the year! What are your plans?
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.