Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
“Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
This week I have loved:
- My baby brother getting married! Okay, so at 30 he's hardly a baby, but he is still my little brother and I'm so thrilled he has found the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He's getting married in the Dominican Republic next month, but had a small wedding here on Thursday with just a handful of people including me, Ian and the boys. Then we went to The Radcliffe in Hitchin for food and drinks to celebrate. It was such a wonderful day.
- The boys looking so adorable in matching bow ties at my brother's wedding.
- A long overdue catch-up with one of my best friends. It's been about six months since we last saw each other. But it never feels like it's been that long when we do finally meet up.
- Tadpoles in my garden pond! They're very tiny and very fast, but I will try to catch some photos of them.
- Little N's current obsession with watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. He said "my want it to rain food, Mummy. My want it to rain ice-cream, and egg. Ooh, and burgers. And cheese sandwiches." He is so cute!
- My stepdaughter's birthday. It was on Friday so we didn't do anything big as she was at school. It was nice to pick her up from school though and we all went out for dinner.
- Little N raised £70 for his preschool by completing his sponsored scavenger hunt. He had a list of twenty things to collect over the course of the month, like a daisy, a pebble, a stamp - and he got them all!
- Wedding planning. There is just over a year until my own wedding so time to get cracking with plans.
- Getting a photo of me and my boys. Last year I wrote about how there are hardly any photos of me with my children. Little N is sort of hiding, but still, it's a photo of us!
This weekend I have not one, but two baby showers to attend! I am going to be mega broody after being around those lovely bumps. What are you up to?
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.