Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
“A friend is what the heart needs all the time”
This week I have loved:
- The first BBQ of the year, to celebrate my friend's husband's birthday. Followed by another BBQ with them the next day!
- Dancing with J. He absolutely loves to dance and it's so cute the way he holds my hands and twirls about.
- All the bright and sunny photos being shared on #MyHappyCapture, the Instagram community that Katy and I created.
- Finally returning to the breastfeeding support group that I volunteer at, I had to miss sessions during the whole of March because Little N was exposed to chicken pox and then he got ill himself and so did J.
- Another lunch date at the play cafe with the boys and my friend and her little boy. I can see that this is going to a regular haunt of ours!
- The blossom on the trees. There are a few cherry trees near my house that are in full bloom, it's so pretty.
- Marcella, ITV's new Scandi-noir drama. One episode in and I am hooked! Roll on Monday.
- Ian returning from his work trip to Germany.
- A whole day spent at Willows Farm with my friends and their children, They have a new Peter Rabbit playground which is AMAZING. I'll be blogging about it this weekend so keep your eyes peeled if you want to know more.
This weekend I am heading into London to for a blogger event on Saturday and then relaxing on Sunday and hopefully getting to spend some time with Ian. What are you up to?
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.