Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
“Happiness is a journey... not a destination.”
This week I have loved:
- Little N drawing a smiley face for the first time. His drawings are starting to take shape rather being scribbles. He planted a "grass-head" at preschool which is simply grass seed in a pot of soil and he drew a face on the pot. I can't tell you how proud I am!
- Making crowns and cupcakes with my handsome little princes ahead of celebrating the Queen's "official" 90th birthday.
- Getting a surprise bunch of flowers from Ian on his way home from work. And not a rushed supermarket job either; he actually went to my favourite florist to get them. The peonies smell gorgeous and I can't wait for them to open.
- Hearing how well my stepdaughter is doing at school since she has been living with us.
- Having a coffee date with my friend Jo, who is due a baby this weekend. So exciting!
- Getting my hair done. The ombre is now a notch brighter and I've had some layers put through so I don't get too bored of growing it.
- Lots of amazing parcels from brands I'm working with arriving this week. The postman must hate me though!
This weekend we're planning on taking the boys swimming as they both missed their lessons this week and if the weather is nice hopefully we'll have a barbecue. It's a bank holiday so it would be rude not to! Have a good one whatever you've got planned.
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.