Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
I'll be taking a break from hosting #HappyDaysLinky after this week, just temporarily as the baby is due any day now, so from next week just head straight over to Katy's blog to link up!Here's what has made me happy recently
• A little celebration. We often go to a fabulous little café called The White House in Hitchin and this week we were invited to celebrate their first birthday. The boys and I love going to the "play café" as they call it, and Charlotte, the owner, is just so lovely. I look forward to them having many more years of success!
• Nesting. I am full on nesting this week. I cleaned the bathroom and actually enjoyed doing it! I have been building the baby's furniture and rearranging rooms. Katy made my week by getting me a Kallax unit from Ikea on Wednesday. If you don't have Kallax, you need to get some, it will change your life!
• Living lagom. I wrote a post a while back about the Swedish ethos of lagom. My post explains it in more detail but basically it's about finding balance and having just the right amount in life. It has really struck a chord with me and I have been really embracing it this past week. Life feels a lot less chaotic for doing so!
• A little pampering. Last weekend I had my hair cut. I just had a trim as I am growing my hair for the wedding, but it makes all the difference to have the dry ends taken off. I got my eyebrows threaded, too. It makes such a difference to my face when they are neat and tidy!
• Crochet progress. The baby's blanket is well underway! I am making a Cosy Stripe Blanket following Attic24's pattern and using Paintbox Yarns The Candy Shop pack of colours. I am not sure that I will finish it before the baby actually arrives, but I am enjoying making it anyway.
Enjoy your weekend!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.