REVIEW: Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner

A few weeks ago I received some bottles of Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner to try out on my naturally dark (but currently dip-dyed!) brown hair. I first discovered Naked when I had my baby last year and a friend gave me a few of their baby products to try. I then found out that they had a whole range of lovely products for the face, body and hair as well!

naked brunette radiance shampoo
naked brunette radiance conditioner

Like all products from the Naked range, the shampoo and conditioner are 97% natural; in case you’re wondering the remaining 3% consisting of things like preservatives to stop the products going off and emulsifying agents to stop them from separating. You won’t find any sulphates, parabens or petrochemicals here. They also use recycled plastic for their bottles and the products are all made in Britain, which just makes me love them even more.

Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner have been created to care for both natural and coloured brunette tresses, by moisturising and conditioning the hair to leave it shiny and healthy looking. They contain natural, botanical extracts of elderberry, sage and black tea; to be honest I did wonder if my hair was going to be left smelling like a cup of Whittard’s finest when I saw “tea” listed, but this combination has actually created the most incredible smell EVER. I’d like to bottle it up and wear it as a perfume!

A good scent isn’t everything though, of course you want your hair care products to deliver as well as smell nice. Being mostly natural, the shampoo doesn’t lather up as well as you might be used to but that is no indicator of performance, it still cleans the hair really well and rinses away really easily. The conditioner is thick and creamy and washes away with no residue left on the hair. My hair has felt drier since being dip-dyed, however this shampoo and conditioner combination works well to leave my hair feeling soft, tangle-free and ready for styling.

Both the Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner cost £4.19 each for 250ml and can be found in Boots (online and in selected stores). They’re both currently on special offer in Boots so worth taking a look now!



PS. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway you could win a Betrousse Glitz & Glamour Beauty Box!

Disclosure: I received the Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner for free for review, however all thoughts and opinion remain my own.

6 comments

  1. I can confirm that their baby poo is good, we used this after the Dr. Bromner's citrus castille liquid had finished(nice scent au natural to babe's hair:-); we are currently using earth friendly baby's lavender hair & body poo!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite a fan of the Naked range too, I used the blonde version x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if that smells as good xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried anything from the Naked range before but both these sound lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Quite Frankly She Said. Design by Fearne.