Last weekend I went on my friend’s hen do. It was the first time that I have left Baby N to go out socially, so as you can imagine I got rather excited and put a lot of effort into getting ready. I started the night before by using this VitaBella Anti Ageing Face Mask that came in the July beauty box from Birchbox.
The mask contains lots of gorgeous ingredients to rehydrate your skin and reduce the signs of aging:
- NATURAL ALOE VERA GEL contains over 200 natural compounds including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins, and has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect
- ARGAN OIL is rich in vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant, and essential fatty acids to help repair and protect skin
- HYALURONIC ACID is naturally found in the skin and is exceptionally good at helping to keep skin hydrated and can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water
- HIBISCUS SEED PROTEINS act as a natural exfoliant and help to soften the outer layer of the skin
- WHEAT GERM OIL is rich in vitamins A, D and E to reduce skin drying
The liquid is applied to the little tablet which expands and opens out as it absorbs. The mask is then applied for 10 minutes whilst you do your best Leatherface impressions in the mirror. It feels lovely and cool whilst on the skin but the mask slips off quite easily so it’s best to sit still. After removing the mask my skin felt really soft, supple, hydrated and ready for the next step in my hen do prep!
It’s recommended that VitaBella Anti Ageing Face Mask is used twice a week for two weeks and repeated every six weeks. It costs £59 for four mask treatments and you can buy it, and read more, here http://shop.myvitabella.co.uk/vitabella-anti-ageing-face-mask-treatment-x-4-3-p.asp