You know how it is with beauty boxes, there are products that are perfect for one person but not the next. Having recently done a 90 Day Spending Ban and also going through the process of moving house, I’ve come across so many products that I know I’m not going to use. So I thought I’d put together my very own beauty box, worth over £50, to give away to one lucky follower!
My beauty box prize will include: Soap & Glory Girligo 100ml, Talika Lipocils Expert 2ml, Studiomakeup Lipstick Shimmering Sands, Topicrem Sparkling Body Milk 15ml, Jane Iredale Tantasia sample, elf Mineral Lipstick Rustic Brick, La Sultane de Saba Argan Body Lotion 30ml, Moa The Green Balm sample, Joliebox Cut by Fred leather hair lace, Jane Iredale Glow Time 2ml, Barry M Nail Paint NP351 and a Twistband. The prize will come in a Birchbox box complete with pink drawstring bag.
To enter, you must be a follower of this blog, using either GFC or Bloglovin’. Following with both will get you two entries. Follow me on Twitter for an additional entry: www.twitter.com/sianisian. Tweet the following to get another additional entry: “I’ve just entered @sianisian Beauty Box giveaway worth over £50 on www.quitefranklyshesaid.com”. So up to four entries are available!
To log your entry leave ONE comment below letting me know how you’re following, a link to your Tweet (if you’ve tweeted) and your contact email address by 23.59 (UK time) 31st May 2013. The winner will be chosen using random.org.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is 23.59 (UK time) 31st May 2013.
- Entries receive after the closing date will not be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- If you are under 16 years old you must have your parents’ permission to enter.
- Any entries made through accounts set up only for entering prize draws will not be counted.
- The prize draw is not open to immediate members of my family. (Sorry!)