Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
Here's what has made me happy this week
Can you believe it's the last Happy Days of the year? It feels like only yesterday that I started co-hosting with Katy, and now here we are just a week away from Christmas! We hope you have enjoyed sharing your happy moments with us and we look forward to seeing you back here in 2017!
• Gender reveal! The response to the video I made with the boys has been incredible. I cried making this video, and have cried reading all the lovely comments! If you've not seen it yet you can watch it here.
• Christmas Tree Festival. I took Little N to one of the local churches for the Christmas Tree Festival. Every year lots of schools, organisations and businesses decorate a tree each to help raise money. His school had decorated a tree with snowmen that each child had made - and their tree won! I also bought a lovely Nordmann spray from the church which is now hanging on my front door. Next year's goal is to make a wreath!
• School play. Little N has been amazing as a star in the school play. He did two performances this week, on top of all the practising and dress rehearsals. It is quite a lot for a four year old, but he handled it all like a pro. And I totally cried when I went to watch him!
• Our Christmas tree. We finally put it up last weekend after Little N had been asking when we would do it. All the children joined in with decorating, except for my stepson who was just too cool to get involved haha!
• Baby kicks. I've been feeling baby kicks for weeks, and they've been noticeable from the outside for about 6 weeks, but Ian hadn't felt them until this week. It's so nice for him to get to feel the baby, too!
• A night out. I joined Ian and his colleagues for their Christmas do this week. The venue was a bit iffy, not really to any of our tastes, but I had a good time and it was lovely to finally meet his colleagues. He has worked there for four years but I had never met them!
• A birthday tea party. It was Katy's daughter's birthday on Thursday so the boys and I joined them on Friday afternoon for a little tea party. It was really lovely, although J ended up having a danger nap at 6pm which made a mess of bedtime! Ah well, they had fun and that was the most important thing.
Have a lovely weekend, whatever you are up to, and wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.