Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.”
This week I have loved:
- My stepdaughter coming to live with us. My steplings have the same mother, but for the last four years only my stepson has lived with us while my stepdaughter lived with their mum. Now we are all together!
- Finding frogs in the pond. We get spawn and tadpoles every year but I have never seen the parents! Until this week that is. We've spotted two different frogs so far. Our tadpoles are surviving well, I hope lots of them make it through to froghood.
- Little N winning a wooden yoyo on the hook-a-duck game at his preschool's spring fete.
- Running club. Okay, I lie. I hated it this week as I got a stitch but I am proud of myself for sticking with it. I even went out for an extra run this week! And I've made a friend at running club and we've talked ourselves into doing a 5k in September, eek!
- Spending every single day in the garden, pottering about with the veggie patch and playing with the boys.
- Custard donuts. Someone mentioned on Facebook that they're vegan. I never would have realised! I immediately went out and bought a pack. And scoffed three of them that night. And had the last two for breakfast the next day...
- Plaiting my stepdaughter's hair each morning before school. She loves having her hair done and apparently she talked about it for Show & Tell!
It's been quiet this week as Little N has had impetigo so we've not been able to get out as much as we usually would. But he's no longer contagious so this weekend we can see friends again. My friend's daughter turned three yesterday and for her birthday party we are all going on a boat! What are you up to?
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post and Katy's, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.