Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy. Katy is feeling poorly - get well soon! - so it is just me hosting this week.
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it."
- Snow! We only had a quick flurry on Saturday morning, but it came down heavily and the children ran into the garden in their pyjamas to play in it. It is the first time that J has truly seen snow, as he was a tiny baby when it fell last year.
- I did a photography workshop on Saturday with Kasia Burke Photography. I have been using a DSLR for the last 6 months or so, but I haven't got out of aperture priority mode because although I understood what aperture, shutter speed and ISO did individually, I didn't understand how to use them altogether. Now I do! It was great to do something for me, for my own enjoyment and development. And the pub that the workshop was hosted in did great chips!
- Feeling loved on Mother's Day. I was woken with cards being thrown on my head by the boys, they brought me toast and coffee in bed (with Ian's help) and I got some beautiful flowers. And of course my gorgeous card that Little N made at preschool the week before.
- Car shopping! Whenever we go out as a family with my stepchildren we have to take two cars as we don't all fit in one, so we've been looking at some seven-seaters. We like the Peugeot 5008 and the Seat Alhambra the best so far. Do you have either of these cars?
- We're expecting! I spotted frog spawn in my pond yesterday, so hopefully we'll have tadpoles and frogs later this year.
- In all seriousness, we have been talking about having another baby. Ian is keen, I am anxious, but really we'd love another, so watch this space.
- Finishing the book I was reading. The Forgetting Time is incredible! I've reviewed it here.
- Watching Little N at his swimming class. It brings me so much joy. He was nervous this week, but soon settled and had another great lesson.
- Messy play with J. It's lovely seeing him interact with other toddlers, although it wasn't so lovely when he soaked me with water, and even less lovely when he soaked another mum! She didn't mind though and he had so much fun.
This weekend the boys are busy with birthday parties on both days, and we're off car shopping again. What are you up to?
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on this post, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.
Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder.