"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Welcome to Happy Days! Katy and I host this linky with the purpose of inspiring you to make the most of each day, no matter what you've been up to, and to find happiness in every day. It's where I share the little moments that have brought me joy.
As I write this I'm not in a particularly happy place; I received some upsetting news mid-week and I'm struggling. A lot. But we have had a lot of happy moments this week too and it's important not to let those memories get lost.
- Hearing Little N singing "Old Macdonald" with the finger puppets I made him last week. He melts my heart.
- My daffodils coming into bloom. I bought two of the cheapy £1 bunches and they are so cheerful.
- Valentine's Day. Ian surprised me with some flowers and vegan chocolate from Seed and Bean, yummy!
- Watching "The Martian", which was brilliant. If you've not seen it I totally recommend it.
- Seeing the lambs being born at Willows Activity Farm.
- Meeting up with my friend and our children for gelato and a catch-up.
- Having two hours to myself in town with just my own thoughts for company. I went to the library, had a coffee and got my eyebrows threaded!
- Baking Star Wars cupcakes with the boys. They were very good at taking turns to stir the cake batter, though J tried to lick the whisk when it was his turn.
- Reaching 2k likes on my Facebook page. Have you liked it yet? I share lots of awesome stuff, besides my own blog content of course!
Over to you...
Share the linky love by commenting on other posts, and don't forget to comment on mine and Kate's posts, too!
If you share your post on Twitter and mention @QFSheSaid and @WhatKatySaidUK and #HappyDaysLinky we will retweet you.