Welcome to another little round-up of my week. I really enjoy doing these posts, it’s so nice to look back at the week and take stock of everything we have been doing.
- My favourite photo is Little N playing with one of his cars. I was just playing with my camera and caught it by accident – the best kind of photo, I think!
- We’ve been to an Active Tots class and have been making the most of the garden.
- The boys’ Nanny (my dad’s partner) came to visit and so did my Nanna (my boys’ great-Nanna!)
- I’ve sent another batch of expressed milk off to the milk bank. My time as a donor will be coming to an end when J turns one!
- We have chosen a wedding date! Stay tuned for wedding planning updates coming soon.
- I’ve reached 800 followers on Instagram – you can follow me here.
- I’m planning a redesign of my blog – nothing too drastic but hopefully an improvement!
- My inbox is fit to burst as I have several new brands I’ll be working with over the coming weeks which I can’t wait to introduce you to, including another brand ambassadorship, and a couple of new giveaways, too.
- My most popular post this week is the Maple Holistics review and giveaway – have you entered?
- My favourite post this week is Sarah’s natural c-section birth story. It’s just wonderful!