I recently decided to start doing a little round-up post each week. It will make me take time to reflect on each week rather than just losing my life to Facebook statuses and Instagram posts. This week is actually more like a fortnight in my life, as I was crazy busy last week with World Breastfeeding Week so I didn’t get a chance to write a post!
- My favourite photo is of the boys playing. Baby J is totally intrigued by what Little N is doing.
- Little N had a hair cut - as you can see in the photo it was getting rather shaggy!
- We've been looking at preschools for Little N to potentially attend from next month.
- We have been to Standalone Farm, Ark Farm, football class and to the cinema to see Inside Out, which we loved.
- We’re getting through the rainy days by baking and crafting.
- My brother has booked his wedding – in the Dominican Republic, woohoo!
- I’m starting to think about birthdays. J’s is in 6 weeks and N’s is 5 weeks after that. I am planning a joint birthday party somewhere in the middle of the two.
- My debut post for the Huffington Post went live!
- I had an amazing week writing posts in the Keep Britain Breastfeeding Scavenger Hunt. The feedback and messages from other mums saying how much they relate to and feel supported by our posts has been priceless.
- I’ve reached 2,000 followers on Twitter – you can follow me here.
My most popular post this week was The Last Feed.
- My favourite post this week was Baby J’s 10 month update.